Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sorry kids- but you are going to have to register

Given the fact that spam has recently showed up in our comment sections, you will no longer be able to comment without registering with Blogger first. It should be a fairly simple process, and I hope that it does not dissuade any of you from commenting.*

Unfortunately, I am unable to delete the spam that currently exists in the comment sections. While Blogger gives me some level of power, it certainly does not give me omnipotence.

If this does not seem to help, we have a couple other options, but there seems no need to go that far...yet.


*This does not mean you have to register as a contributor, but merely register your email address with Blogger.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, December 03, 2006, Blogger Marcus said...

I agree this seems to be the best solution to the spamming issue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home