Monday, December 04, 2006

The cookies!!

Yep, cookies are being baked at this very moment!! I have office hours Tuesday 10-11, so all of you in the epistemology class, you might want to stop by and get your cookies before class. :)

ALSO,

I promise I am going to be making some sort of substantive post soon, most likely in either philosophy of language, time, or other metaphysical issues regarding either of those areas. So if those things interest you, or if you are curious to learn a bit about them, keep your eyes open. (I make no promises that it will happen within the next few days, but I do guarantee that eventually it will happen.)

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, December 05, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

The cookies were awesome.

Cheryl, you rock.

 
At 9:41 PM, December 05, 2006, Blogger Cheryl E. Fitzgerald said...

Just WAIT til you taste my banana bread!! I am going to make some for the department party. When the hell is that?

And, there is are still PLENTY of cookies left. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home