Monday, January 15, 2007

Upgrade?

*tap tap* Is this thing on?

Ummm, okay. Well. If anyone's out there, and still checking the blog, I wanted to suggest we (I) go ahead and upgrade the blog to the new blogger, which is finally out of beta. This means we get fancy shmancy post labels that will appear neatly at the side so that each post will be categorized neatly and easily accessible. This means that those of you looking for phil science stuff won't have to scroll through posts on things like ethics...and vice versa. Of course, that means that we'd have to be posting. So, in the (unlikely?) event that someone decides to post, if I make the changes, that means you'll have to enter in a keyword or two towards the bottom of your post. I believe it is specifically called a "label". Also, there will be some technicalities to take care of. See the blogger help page regarding the process of converting to the new system.

6 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, January 19, 2007, Blogger Cheryl E. Fitzgerald said...

Sounds cool to me! :)

And I will be coming out of hiding soon.

I think it might be fun to post and debate about some of the stuff from Arthur's class. I am sure I can come up with plenty to say!

 
At 11:15 PM, January 19, 2007, Blogger Sarah said...

I plan on upgrading sometime this weekend...

...sometime...

 
At 11:26 PM, January 19, 2007, Blogger Cheryl E. Fitzgerald said...

Oh don't worry, I fully understand the notion of "sometime". lol.

I *think* my paper is actually done now. Although, that would require me to start ignoring any other suggestions Q tries to send me.

 
At 11:57 AM, January 20, 2007, Blogger Sarah said...

Maybe you should just go ahead and send it out for your applications and then work on improving it to submit for publication :-)

 
At 11:57 PM, January 20, 2007, Blogger Marcus said...

I agree that we should upgrade the blog to the new version. I'm using it for my classes & it is working smoothly so far.

 
At 1:44 PM, January 21, 2007, Blogger Sarah said...

I'll upgrade as soon as blogger lets me...

Apparently they've put a cap on the number of blogs that can be updated on any given day and we missed our window. The next time it offers me the option, I promise I will do so- that or I will figure out how to make it let me upgrade it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home